COVID-19 BUSINESS UPDATE
This page will be regularly updated if our service changes - please return here for the most up-to-date information.
Last updated Wednesday, Aug 5 at 9:00am
Victorian Stage 4 Restrictions
Following the Victorian Premier’s press conference on Monday, August 3rd 2020
A. Delivery Service - Victoria
- Victorian deliveries will be contactless, with drop off service to front door or garage only for 6 weeks from 5th August or while Stage 4 restrictions remain in place
- Melbourne / Victorian installation services are suspended during restrictions as workers cannot enter any residences/buildings
- Please use an authorised collection service with permit exemption or
- If collecting personally, do not travel more than 5km from your home provided you are permitted to do so.
- GlobeWest are able to hold stock to facilitate safe collection following the lockdown. We encourage Victorian customers collecting goods to speak with our Sales Administration team to arrange.
B. Delivery Service - Other States (Excluding VIC)
- Delivery continues to all other states and territories via premium 3rd party delivery services with covid-19 health measures in place.
- Melbourne showroom closes on Wednesday 5th August at 5pm for 6 weeks or while Stage4 restrictions remain in place
- Melbourne staff continue to work remotely and are available to assist you. Phone lines have been diverted for your convenience. Contact them here.
- Interstate showrooms in Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, and Perth remain open by appointment under strict hygiene protocols. Book here
D. Clearance Outlet
- Springvale, Melbourne Clearance Outlet closes on Wednesday 5th August at 4:30pm for 6 weeks
Showroom Health Measures:
To protect the health and well-being of our team, customers and wider community during the current health crisis we have implemented a range of measures.
Whilst Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide & Perth showrooms remain open by appointment, we ask that all visitors strictly follow the Government’s COVID19 Health & Safety Guidelines.
Please do not enter our showrooms if unwell.
The following measures are in place:
- Masks recommended to be worn by staff and visitors
- Temperature checks upon arrival
- Hygiene stations are provided at entry, please utilise on arrival and departure
- Visitor arrival log at entry – please complete
- Social distancing signage
Facts and up to date advice is available at www.health.gov.au
We’re here for you! Our staff continue to work remotely and are available to assist you. Phone lines have been diverted for your convenience.
Contact us here
For your comfort, we currently offer a range of virtual services
- Virtual Showroom Tours – explore here
- Online quoting and ordering (trade only). Login | Forgot password
- Live Chat via our website
- Facetime showroom tours upon request (excluding Melbourne)
Any further questions?
Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions at email@example.com