Sunproof ® is an internationally recognised outdoor fabric technology.
Premium Olefin fibres are dyed to the core making it well known for its reliability, strength and colour-fastness.
Sunproof has been Oeko-Tex certified against harmful substances.
- Remove dust, dirt and debris regularly with a dry, soft-bristled brush or vacuum with an upholstery attachment.
- Clean spills immediately.
- For general cleaning:
- Remove the foam insert from the Sunproof cover
- Remove any loose dirt and spray on a cleaning solution of water and mild soap onto the cover
- Allow the cleaning solution to permeate the fabric and use a soft-bristled brush to gently clean the fabric surface
- Rinse the cover thoroughly until all soap residue is removed and allow to air-dry completely before re-installing the foam insert
- Avoid letting water stand on the surface of upholstery/stay wet for extended periods of time.
- For more information, read the full Sunproof® care instructions here.
- Speak with your Designer to ensure the products selected are suitable for your specific environment as well as discuss the level of maintenance that will be needed.
- Your outdoor furniture may require different levels of care depending on the environment in which it is used. In general, monthly cleaning and maintenance of your outdoor furniture is recommended to help prevent damage.
- As coastal/seaside environments may accelerate development of natural salt deposits and deterioration of your outdoor furniture, it is important to consider that products used in these locations will require frequent maintenance.
- If your furniture is heavily soiled or stained, it's best to seek professional cleaning services. Professional cleaners have the equipment and expertise to clean and restore the furniture without causing damage.
- Consider storing your outdoor furniture during the off-season or extreme weather to avoid preventable damage and deterioration. To store, clean the product thoroughly and let it dry completely. Store in a dry, cool place away from direct sunlight. Do not store in humid or high moisture environments.