BACK TO PRODUCT CARE
How to care for your Synthetic Woven furniture.
Synthetic weaving is a strong and durable outdoor material made from resin.
When extruded into strands, it resembles the look and feel of natural wicker.
- Regularly remove dust, dirst and other debris using a dry soft-bristled brush or spray off with a hose using cold water.
- For cleaning, use a soft-bristled brush with a mix of warm water and mild detergent. Rinse away all residue with cold water and dry with a clean towel.
- Do not use chemical or abrasive cleaning products.
- If furniture is installed in a coastal/seaside environment, rinse weekly to help prevent/remove salt deposits.
- Sharp items such as pens and keys should be removed from pockets and not come in contact with synthetic weaving. Contact with sharp or abrasive objects can cause damage or cuts in the weaving.
- Speak with your Designer to ensure the products selected are suitable for your specific environment as well as discuss the level of maintenance that will be needed.
- Your outdoor furniture may require different levels of care depending on the environment in which it is used. In general, monthly cleaning and maintenance of your outdoor furniture is recommended to help prevent damage.
- As coastal/seaside environments may accelerate development of natural salt deposits and deterioration of your outdoor furniture, it is important to consider that products used in these locations will require frequent maintenance.