Sunbrella is a leading outdoor performance fabric.
Made from 100% solution-dyed acrylic, it is UV-stabilised and fade resistant for long-lasting colour.
Sunbrella fabric is breathable, water-repellent and mould resistant for enduring quality and easy care.
Remove dust, dirt and debris regularly with a dry, soft-bristled brush or vacuum with an upholstery attachment.
Clean spills immediately. Blot spills with a clean cloth to remove as much of the spill as possible. If required, remove the cover and clean with a mild detergent. Rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove residue and allow the cover to air-dry completely.
Do not machine dry/tumble dry Sunbrella fabric as this may shrink the stiching.
Do not dry clean, iron or steam clean Sunbrella fabric.
Sunbrella upholstery features "breathers" under the bottom of cushions. This allows ventilation through the small rubber-like mesh and assists in the drying process for the fabric as well as the foam insert.
For more information, read the full Sunbrella care instructions here.
- Speak with your Designer to ensure the products selected are suitable for your specific environment as well as discuss the level of maintenance that will be needed.
- Your outdoor furniture may require different levels of care depending on the environment in which it is used. In general, monthly cleaning and maintenance of your outdoor furniture is recommended to help prevent damage.
- As coastal/seaside environments may accelerate development of natural salt deposits and deterioration of your outdoor furniture, it is important to consider that products used in these locations will require frequent maintenance.
- If your furniture is heavily soiled or stained, it's best to seek professional cleaning services. Professional cleaners have the equipment and expertise to clean and restore the furniture without causing damage.
- Consider storing your outdoor furniture during the off-season or extreme weather to avoid preventable damage and deterioration. To store, clean the product thoroughly and let it dry completely. Store in a dry, cool place away from direct sunlight. Do not store in humid or high moisture environments.