BACK TO PRODUCT CARE
How to care for your Sintered Stone.
Sintered Stone is a highly durable and innovative engineered solid surface.
It is easy to clean & maintain and resistant to water, heat, UV and scratches.
- Regularly remove dirt, dust & debris with a dry, soft cloth.
- Clean spills immediately. Wipe down & remove the spill using a clean microfibre or non-abrasive cloth. If needed, wash the surface with warm water and a diluted, mild detergent. Dry thoroughly with a clean, soft cloth.
- For tougher stains, you can use a mixture of detergent with cleaning vinegar or anti-limescale agents where required. Test any cleaning agents on an inconspicuous area first.
- Although sintered stone is a resistant material, we still recommend the use of coasters, placemats, trivets, tablecloths and table runners to protect the surface from heat, stains and objects with abrasive finishes.
- Speak with your Designer to ensure the products selected are suitable for your specific environment as well as discuss the level of maintenance that will be needed.
- Your outdoor furniture may require different levels of care depending on the environment in which it is used. In general, monthly cleaning and maintenance of your outdoor furniture is recommended to help prevent damage.
- As coastal/seaside environments may accelerate development of natural salt deposits and deterioration of your outdoor furniture, it is important to consider that products used in these locations will require frequent maintenance.
- Consider storing your outdoor furniture during the off-season or extreme weather to avoid preventable damage and deterioration. To store, clean the product thoroughly and let it dry completely. Store in a dry, cool place away from direct sunlight. Do not store in humid or high moisture environments.