From chairs, to cushions, to base-tops & décor, follow the below steps to get the best out of your leather-goods.
- Clean any spills promptly to guard against penetration of the surface
- Use a quality leather cleaner, carefully following the instructions on the cleaning product
- Test the product on a small area hidden from view if unsure
- Dust leather furniture on a regular basis as dust can cause damage to the leather
- Do not clean leather with water as this may leave marks
- Avoid placing it in direct sunlight and keep it at least two feet away from any heat (ie. Heating vents, fireplaces, radiators, etc) and air conditioning sources.
- Stretch marks, scars and insect bites are considered a natural characteristic of leather and unique to each piece of furniture – this is not considered to be a flaw or fault.
As leather is porous in nature, clean any spills promptly to guard against it penetrating the surface