Competition Terms & Conditions
GlobeWest Melbourne Warehouse Sale
Win a RPP $1,000 GlobeWest Voucher
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions. Entry into this competition deems acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia aged 18 years or over that attend GlobeWest’s VIP Warehouse Sale on Wednesday 09 October 2019 or the Melbourne Direct-to-Public Warehouse Sale on 17, 18 & 19 October 2019 and excludes any employees connected with the administration of the competition. The Promoters are GlobeWest (ABN: 60 876 783 100).
- One entry per person only. Entrants found submitting multiple or fraudulent entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoters reserve the right to exclude entrants and withhold the prize for violating any of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entries must answer all mandatory fields (noted ‘*’) to be eligible to win. Entries must be received by the promoter before the competition close date and time.
- The Promoters do not take responsibility for late or lost entries.
- The competition opens 09/10/19 at 9:00 AEST and closes on 19/10/19 at 17:00 AEST. The Promoters may select additional entries to be used as replacements in the event the winner cannot satisfy these Terms and Conditions.
- The winner will be notified by phone or email by 25/10/19.
- Total value of the prize is RRP $1000 (AUD) including freight to Australian Metro areas only and valid for 12 months from the announcement date.
- The prize must be redeemed via GlobeWest’s Head Office.
- The prize is non-redeemable on clearance items.
- The winner will be notified as to how to claim prize(s).
- The winner is responsible for ensuring they accept the prize in full and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. If The Promoters are unable to contact the winner or if the winner is unable to claim the prize within 5 Business days of the competition closing, that winner will forfeit the prize and it shall be awarded to the next best judged entry.
- Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, The Promoters reserve the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to state regulation.
- Unless expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions all other expenses including freight and the use of prize on offer, is the responsibility of the winner and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoters reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions if this competition cannot be run as originally planned.
- The Promoters will disqualify any individual who has tampered with or is suspected of tampering with the entry process.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, The Promoters will not be liable for any technical malfunctions or any consequential loss related to or arising from the participation of this competition.
- All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of The Promoters who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received in any forum or social media worldwide. The Promoters and its related entities collect entrants' personal information for the purpose of conducting and promoting this competition, determining and notifying the winner and for direct marketing purposes. By entering this competition, all entrants give consent to The Promoters to contact you for marketing purposes and at times provide you with marketing material that may be of interest to you. We do not sell personal information to other organisations. We may disclose personal information to essential service providers who provide services in connection with our products and services. You may request access to your personal information by writing to us at GlobeWest 20-22 Parsons Avenue, Springvale VIC 3171.
- The prize winner is advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winning(s) and the winner shall be responsible for all taxes. The winner is encouraged to seek independent financial advice prior to accepting the prize on offer.