We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our Head Office/VIC team!
Please send all enquiries and applications to Sharon Marlow via:
Suite G12C, Ground Floor
The Jewel Business Centre
566 St Kilda Road Melbourne, 3142
P.O. BOX 550 Toorak, 3142
Submit applications via: email@example.com
Stock Claims and Product Admininistration Support
About the business and the role
A leading supplier to the interiors industry since 2004, GlobeWest works with designers, property stylists, developers and boutique retailers to provide beautiful and distinctive residential furnishing solutions.
GlobeWest provides a welcoming working environment and is currently seeking a Stock Claims and Product Administration Support person to join the team. This is a fast-paced role for a detail focused administrator with prior product claims and after sales support experience.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Reporting to both the Claims & Procurement Manager as well as to Product Management this diverse and exciting role involves:
• Managing new customer claims and communicating with customer and retailer in a timely manner
• Co-ordinating spare parts, replacement units or repair
• Working closely with stakeholders to help resolve product issues
• Producing claims summaries for QC team
• Assisting with supplier claims
• Updating shipment schedule ETA's
• Collating product information from suppliers and producing Product Specification sheets
• Swatch management
• Providing stock updates to customers
• CMS support
• Use of Access database for product costings
• General admin support
Skills and experience
• Product claims and after sales support experience is ESSENTIAL
• Must have customer service experience
• Experience in after sales services with furniture/homewares highly regarded
• High attention to detail
• A strong understanding of repair/replacement decision making required
• Solutions focused
• Experience in managing customer/stakeholderexpectations
• Experience taking claim calls
• Excel and database skills required
• Administration and clerical forte
• Experience in a medium sized business in a fast-paced environment
Job benefits and perks
• Market rate salary package
• Potential bonuses and yearly reviews
• Excellent staff discount
• A great team culture
• Free parking on site
• Smart casual dress code
Please forward a covering letter along with your resume to Sharon Marlow, via the Apply button on this page.
Queries can be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send applications to this address.
Only candidates that are shortlisted will be contacted. We apologise in advance.