Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Customer Service Sales Administration (VIC)
- Great team culture and work environment
- End-to-end inbound customer service offering lots of variety
- Innovative, Springvale based company offering scope for training & development
Established in 2004, GlobeWest is at the forefront of designing, importing, and wholesaling beautiful and 'on trend' contemporary furniture and homewares. GlobeWest is focused on building a long term, sustainable business and achieving a leading position in the market.
An exciting opportunity is available for a bright and enthusiastic individual to join our team and make a difference. Reporting to the Customer Service Sales Administration Manager and working within a dedicated supportive team, your role will be varied taking responsibility for national orders from placement to completion.
This position is available as a direct result of internal promotion.
As a member of this collaborative team you will be processing and managing a large volume of unique orders from a variety of clients covering a range of products. Your role will be a mix between customer service and administration as you respond to a range of queries from the very simple, to relatively complex whilst providing the highest levels of customer service.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Processing and management of new sales orders.
- Handling and resolving customer claims.
- Responding to customers' queries including quotes, stock checks and product detail.
- Assisting in managing stock availability to achieve KPIs.
- Entering quotes and stock check assistance
- Managing payments.
- Develop, build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders ensuring GlobeWest's reputation is of utmost importance.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role you will need a commitment to excellence in customer service combined with strong administration skills. You will have proven experience in customer service experience using a CRM/ERP system, preferably Netsuite. You will bring with you excellent computer skills, a positive, energetic approach with strong attention to detail and can work in a fast paced, high volume environment. If you have a passion for customer service, are a team player and have highly developed professional verbal and written communication skills, we would love to hear from you.
In return for your hard work, you will receive ongoing training & support, a competitive salary package, numerous company benefits and genuine long-term career progression opportunities.
If you think you have the skill set to join this great company, that employs around 45 people in the Melbourne office, we would love to hear from you. To apply please send your details to Rhonda Higgs, Customer Service Sales Administration Manager at email@example.com
Showroom Manager - Melbourne (VIC)
- Build a career with a progressive and innovative brand
- Lead an energised and dynamic team
- Excellent company culture
Are you passionate about sales while delivering a client centric experience striving for excellence?
GlobeWest is at the forefront of designing, importing and wholesaling beautiful and ‘on trend’ contemporary furniture and homewares. We are focused on building a long term, sustainable business and achieving a leading position in the market. To support this growth and due to internal opportunities, we are looking to appoint a Showroom Manager who will work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to achieve and exceed sales goals.
This exciting opportunity will be responsible for the client’s journey through the Showroom. From assisting with Visual Merchandising to customer sales support and day to day management of the showroom consultants you will ensure a friendly and efficient sales process.
You will work with clients who are seeking expert advice on tailored solutions for homes and or projects.
Key Requirements Include:
- Key account management on larger scale jobs
- Working on larger scale commercial projects with product selection you will work closely with the product managers and the client to select the appropriate products to suit each brief
- Maintaining close relationships with our clients to make sure their GW experience is to a high standard.
- In conjunction with the National Sales Manager – achieve sales growth
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing GlobeWest clients
- Work closely with the National Sales Manager to develop and drive new sales opportunities and encourage showroom visitations
- Maintain a high standard of showroom presentation that showcase our contemporary products
- Meet & greet clients that come into the showroom providing a professional sales experience
- Develop trust and deliver excellence in client service through the entire client service experience
- Being client centric you will walk the client through their options while understanding and meeting their needs
- Create amazing outcomes for clients with your design and creative flair delivering the best possible experience
- Perform administrative duties including answering phones, providing quotes and data input to ensure that follow up and service excellence is maintained
The successful candidate
- Interior Design Degree
- You are confident, have a flair for style and have excellent interpersonal skills
- Have previous experience in a similar sales management role (retail experience valued)
- Previous experience in managing a team
- Methodical and organised, able to meet deadlines
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Furniture products and technical knowledge would be an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (incl. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Previous experience in merchandising
Benefits for you
- Positive company culture and team focus
- Competitive remuneration will be offered commensurate with experience
- Appealing staff discount offered on beautiful product
If this sounds like a role that would suit your style and background, please contact Jessica Rocke, National Sales Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Claims - After Sales Coordinator (VIC)
About the business and the role
A leading supplier to the interiors industry since 2004, GlobeWest works with designers, property stylists, developers and boutique retailers to provide beautiful and distinctive residential and commercial furnishing solutions.
This role is fast- paced and suited to a detailed and focused administrator with prior product claims and after sales support experience.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Some of your key accountabilities will include:
- Supporting our customers with their after sales enquiries with a focus on resolving product quality & transit damage related issues and spare parts requirements
- Providing industry leading customer service to maintain GlobeWest's positions as supplier of choice to the interiors industry
- Answering queries regarding product issues by email or phone calls
- Providing timely claim resolution & status updates to customers and claims stakeholders
- Processing customer claims and return authorities Ensuring any query is appropriately documented and escalated if necessary
- Pro-actively flagging potential quality issues with Procurement, Quality control team and Product Management
- Recording accurate claims information into claims management systems
- Following up on any outstanding Return authorities and if need be any associated outstanding payments
- Assisting with any adhoc duties as required
To secure this role the ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated passion for delivering exceptional customer outcomes, and can identify opportunities to reduce customer effort
- The ability to take ownership and resolve customer issues
- Ability to demonstrate a clear approach to decision making where all relevant factors are considered.
- Superior time management skills and ability to prioritise
- Proven experience of working well within a team in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to clearly and confidently negotiate with Customers and stakeholders in both written and verbal form.
- Strong computer literacy with the ability to learn multi-platform claims systems.
Critical to the success of this role is a proactive approach which will enable you to investigate and resolve cases by engaging appropriate stakeholders like the Product Management team, Quality Control etc. Ongoing product training will also be provided.
Job Benefits and Perks
Working at GlobeWest we encourage a high-performance culture where people are rewarded for effort and dedication. Our team enjoy an open and down to earth culture and have access to beautiful product with an excellent discount.
If you think you have the skillset to join this great company, that employs around 45 people in the Melbourne office, we would love to hear from you. To apply please send your details to Rhonda Higgs, Customer Service Sales Administration Manager at email@example.com
Business Development Manager (NSW/QLD)
Established in 2004, GlobeWest is at the forefront of designing, importing and wholesaling beautiful and ‘on trend’ contemporary furniture and homewares. GlobeWest is focused on building a long term, sustainable business and achieving a leading position in the market.
To support this growth we are looking to appoint a Business Development Manager who will be based in Sydney but will service both NSW and Queensland.
It is envisaged that there will be an approximate 70/30 split with a requirement to travel to Queensland every 4-6 weeks for 2/3 days. This will depend on business requirements and may at any point change to suit the business.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the Business Development Manager role will form part of the State team it is working with. You will have a focus on Customer Relationship Management with the view of building, maintaining and extending relationships based on mutual, long-term objectives. Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Identifying and gaining new business;
- Establishing and maintaining call cycles with clients;
- Using your existing network to promote the brand and its products and represent the brand at national and state levels.
The Ideal Candidate
Candidates should have previous experience as a Business Development Manager gained in a rapidly growing SME with a tertiary business qualification.
Strong commercial acumen with the ability to interpret sales data is essential as are excellent written and verbal communication which will enable you to work effectively with diverse segments of the business’s clientele.
A proven track record of business growth and profitability will be essential to your success in this role.
Job Benefits and Perks
Competitive remuneration will be offered commensurate with experience.
If this sounds like a role that would suit your style and background, please contact Jessica Rocke, National Sales Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Warehouse Team Leader (VIC)
Afternoon shift 8.55am - 5pm
Established in 2004, GlobeWest is a rapidly growing furniture importer and wholesaler of distinctive furniture and homewares with a great working culture. GlobeWest has full-time positions available for energetic, mature minded individuals with previous warehouse and forklift experience.
Based in Melbourne, VIC, the primary responsibility of a Team Leader is to ensure the constant, smooth and efficient operation of the Warehouse to achieve budget, service levels and organisational KPI’s. You will motivate employees and monitor performance. You will ensure the team complies with legislation, company policies and provides a high level of service at all times.
Reporting to the Senior Team Leader your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Ensuring the efficient loading, unloading and accurate put away of goods.
- Planning and organising warehouse activities and delegating appropriate tasks to ensure maximum efficiency
- Directing the driver to place the container to the correct dock
- Managing the efficiency and productivity of staff unloading the container
- General warehouse duties and housekeeping
- Identifying incorrect codes and quantity markings on cartons and correct where required. Product is to be palletised correctly with like product and stacked safely on the pallets for storage
- Ensure all orders to be dispatched the following day are completed and checked.
The successful applicant must have the following:
- Current drivers licence and own transport
- Previous experience in a team leader role
- Current Forklift licence with reach truck experience
- Physically fit and able to do physical work
- Worked within a computer based warehouse managed system (WMS)
- Reliable with a strong work ethic
- Understanding of safety and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a busy, changing environment
- Available to work overtime when required
This role will suit someone wishing to join a busy warehouse team. Normal working hours are Monday to Friday with overtime according to workload.
Register your interest
Nothing suitable but still interested in a career at GlobeWest? Send us an enquiry and we’ll get in touch if something comes up.