For the Business Development Manager & Brisbane Showroom Consultant positions, please send any enquiries or applications to Marianne Stamatakis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development Manager
We have an opportunity for a Business Development Manager based in Sydney.
Established in 2004, GlobeWest is at the forefront of designing, importing and wholesaling beautiful and ‘on trend’ contemporary furniture and homewares. GlobeWest is focused on building a long term, sustainable business and achieving a leading position in the market. To support this growth we are looking to appoint a Business Development Manager in both Sydney and Brisbane. This role will work collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders to achieve and exceed the sales and profitability goals.
The Business Development Manager role will form part of the State team it is working with. You will have a focus on Customer Relationship Management with the view of building, maintaining and extending relationships based on mutual, long-term objectives. Key areas of responsibility will include:
- identifying and gaining new business
- establishing and maintaining call cycles with clients
- using your existing network to promote the brand and it's products and represent the brand at national and state levels
The Ideal Candidate
Candidates should have previous experience as a Business Development Manager gained in a rapidly growing SME with a tertiary business qualification. Strong commercial acumen with the ability to interpret sales data is essential as are excellent written and verbal communication which will enable you to work effectively with diverse segments of the business's clientele. A proven track record of business growth and profitability will be essential to your success in this role.
Job benefits and perks
Competitive remuneration will be offered commensurate with experience.
If this sounds like a role that would suit your style and background, please contact Marianne Stamatakis, People & Culture.
Showroom Sales Consultant (Brisbane)
Part-time 20 to 25 hours per week
- Build a career with a progressive and innovative brand
- Be part of an energised and dynamic team
- Excellent company culture
Are you passionate about sales while delivering a client-centric experience striving for excellence? GlobeWest is at the forefront of designing, importing and wholesaling beautiful 'on trend' contemporary furniture and homewares. We are focused on building a long term, sustainable business and achieving a leading position in the market. To support this growth, we are looking to appoint a part time Showroom Sales Consultant who will work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to achieve and exceed sales goals.
This exciting part time opportunity will support the Brisbane sales team as they continue to deliver exceptional furniture and homewares needs to clients Australia wide. You will work with clients who are seeking expert advice on tailored solutions for homes or projects.
Key requirements include:
- Maintain a high standard of showroom presentation that showcase our contemporary products
- Meet & greet clients that come into the showroom providing a professional sales experience
- Develop trust and deliver excellence in client service through the entire client service experience
- Being client centric you will walk the client through their options while understanding and meeting their needs
- Create amazing outcomes for clients with your design and creative flair delivering the best possible experience
- Perform administrative duties including answering phones, providing quotes and data input to ensure that follow up and service excellence is maintained
The successful candidate:
- You are confident, have a flair for style and have excellent interpersonal skills
- Have previous experience in a similar sales role (retail experience valued)
- Have excellent communication skills and computer literacy
- Previous furniture industry experience is required
- You are able to create and deliver design advice and solutions
- Interior Design experience or qualification is required
Benefits for you:
- Positive company culture and team focus
- Competitive remuneration will be offered commensurate with experience
- Appealing staff discount offered on beautiful product.
If this sounds like a role that would suit your style and background, please contact Marianne Stamatakis, People and Culture Manager on 0407 900 699.
Nothing suitable but still interested in a career at GlobeWest? Send us an enquiry and we’ll get in touch if something comes up.