Please send any enquiries or applications to Marianne Stamatakis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.Trade Marketing Specialist Digital/ CRM Manager Warehouse Team Leader NSW/ACT State Sales Manager
Trade Marketing Specialist
A leading supplier to the Australian Interiors Industry since 2004, GlobeWest is one of the country's most respected furniture and homewares brands.
An exciting new role has become available within our Marketing Communications team for a Trade Marketing Specialist based in Melbourne, Australia.
Collaborating closely with the Marketing, Sales and Design Teams, you will
- have previous loyalty and lifecyle experience
- drive the enhancement of our Interior Designer and Retailer customer programs
- optimize brand experience within our network of beautiful showrooms and within trade shows (including signage and P.O.S)
- develop and print manage industry leading sales tools for our internal sales teams & customers
- provide marketing support for a comprehensive showroom event calendar
Success in this role will be delivered by a motivated and passionate individual who prides themselves on their communication, interpersonal and time management skills and has had extensive experience in managing projects.
You will also have:
- Demonstrated experience within a similar role (minimum 3 years)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills, with the ability to plan and effectively manage multiple tasks to completion
- Tertiary or Post Graduate Qualifications in Marketing, Business or a related discipline is desirable.
GlobeWest has a high performance culture and provides the potential for further career opportunities within the business.
If this sounds like you, please send your details to Marianne Stamatakis, People & Culture Manager, email@example.com
A leading supplier to the Australian Interiors Industry, GlobeWest is at the forefront of designing and wholesaling beautiful furniture and homewares.
GlobeWest is focused on building a long term, sustainable business and achieving a leading position in the market. Currently we are looking for a digital expert to join the marketing team.
- Newly created role
- Use your analytical and commercial mind across CRM and Digital channels and be rewarded in every aspect
- Located at our Melbourne head office
To develop and implement digital marketing strategies with a focus on retention of existing customers whilst ensuring acquisition of relevant new customers.
Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Leader, this is a fantastic opportunity for an established digital marketer with a passion for progression to:
- Utilise your website UX and CX expertise to recommend and implement site improvements
- Work with web and search agencies to create optimized landing pages
- Collaborate with content and product teams to ensure implementation of important search terms
- Work closely with search agency to unearth SEO best practice and drive ongoing search strategy
- Execute paid search marketing campaigns
- Work closely with data and insights to understand inbound marketing channel effectiveness and nurture qualified leads into repeat customers, implementing new ideas to improve online conversion
- Optimise our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email marketing creation, testing, deployment as well as tracking and reporting.
- Work closely with our content and social media specialist
- Establish and maintain marketing dashboard, delivering insights & recommendations
The Ideal Candidate
- Ideally, you will have a degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing or similar and at least 4 years relevant work experience
- Strong experience working across content management systems
- Proficient in marketing automation onboarding, sequencing and triggers
- Email marketing list optimization and segmentation understanding and experience
- Strong google knowledge
- You innately understand data insights and drive SEO and SEM performance through these insights
- Command of general marketing principles to understand how they come together to optimize the sales funnel
- You are intuitive with a passion for unlocking opportunities for growth with a test & learn approach
Job benefits and perks
You will be part of a team which is close-knit and collaborative, energetic and proactive.
In return for your commitment, you will receive ongoing training & support, a competitive salary package, numerous company benefits and genuine long-term career progression opportunities.
Please send your details to Marianne Stamatakis, People & Culture Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Warehouse Team Leader
Afternoon shift 8.55am - 5pm
Established in 2004, GlobeWest is a rapidly growing furniture importer and wholesaler of distinctive furniture and homewares with a great working culture. GlobeWest has full-time positions available for energetic, mature minded individuals with previous warehouse and forklift experience.
Based in Melbourne, VIC, the primary responsibility of a Team Leader is to ensure the constant, smooth and efficient operation of the Warehouse to achieve budget, service levels and organisational KPI’s. You will motivate employees and monitor performance. You will ensure the team complies with legislation, company policies and provides a high level of service at all times.
Reporting to the Senior Team Leader your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Ensuring the efficient loading, unloading and accurate put away of goods.
- Planning and organising warehouse activities and delegating appropriate tasks to ensure maximum efficiency
- Directing the driver to place the container to the correct dock
- Managing the efficiency and productivity of staff unloading the container
- General warehouse duties and housekeeping
- Identifying incorrect codes and quantity markings on cartons and correct where required. Product is to be palletised correctly with like product and stacked safely on the pallets for storage
- Ensure all orders to be dispatched the following day are completed and checked.
The successful applicant must have the following:
- Current drivers licence and own transport
- Previous experience in a team leader role
- Current Forklift licence with reach truck experience
- Physically fit and able to do physical work
- Worked within a computer based warehouse managed system (WMS)
- Reliable with a strong work ethic
- Understanding of safety and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a busy, changing environment
- Available to work overtime when required
This role will suit someone wishing to join a busy warehouse team. Normal working hours are Monday to Friday with overtime according to workload.
Customer Service Sales Administrator
This is a perfect opportunity to showcase your end-to-end customer service skills in this product based role and make a difference.
Established in 2004, GlobeWest is at the forefront of designing, importing and wholesaling beautiful and ‘on trend’ contemporary furniture and homewares. GlobeWest is focused on building a long term, sustainable business and achieving a leading position in the market.
Reporting to the Customer Service Sales Administration Manager and working within a dedicated supportive team, your role will be varied taking responsibility for national orders from placement to completion.
- Great team culture and work environment
- Innovative company offering scope for development
- End-to-end inbound customer service offering lots of variety
- Based in Melbourne
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Handling and resolving customer enquiries
- Processing and management of orders
- Assisting in managing stock availability
- Entering quotes and stock check assistance
- Managing payment and converting item fulfillments
- Develop, build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders ensuring GlobeWest's reputation is of utmost importance.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role you will need acommitment to excellence in customer service combined with strong administration skills. You will have proven experience in end to end product based customer service experience using an ERP system, preferably Netsuite. You will bring with you excellent computer skills, a positive, energetic approach with strong attention to detail and can work in a fast paced, high volume environment.
If this sounds like a role that would suit your style and background, please send your details to Marianne Stamatakis, People & Culture Manager, email@example.com
NSW/ACT State Sales Manager
GlobeWest is a leading Australian home furnishings company and a supplier of choice to the interior design, real estate styling, boutique retail, and show home & rental sectors.
Established in 2004, GlobeWest is at the forefront of designing, importing and wholesaling beautiful contemporary furniture and homewares. GlobeWest is focused on building a long term, sustainable business and achieving a leading position in the market. To achieve ongoing growth we are recruiting for a State Sales Manager in NSW/ACT. This role will work collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders to achieve and exceed sales and profitability goals. The NSW market presents a huge growth opportunity for GlobeWest with our strong brand momentum positioning us to gain a larger market share.
Reinforcing GlobeWest as a brand and supplier of choice, the primary purpose of this role is to manage & drive sales growth in NSW & ACT by:
- Grow NSW market share
- Plan and implement sales strategies in line with the national sales and marketing plan to uphold key client relationships
- Be responsible for all NSW & ACT accounts and sales progress
- Implement sales initiatives to strengthen customer relationships and drive sales
- Implement the marketing plan and communicate growth opportunities back to head office.
- Maximising customer retention via the continual provision of the highest quality customer service and experience & reaching out to lapsed customers
- Proactively seeking new business by utilising the GlobeWest database and your own industry network
- Effective database development and CRM system management
- Responding to and assisting with customer briefs
- Assist in driving visitation to the Sydney showroom
- Coach, motivate and empower the team to work towards team KPI’s and company objectives
- Contribution of ideas to the broader business and integration of shared learnings to optimise outcomes
- Head office reporting of sales performance versus budget & sharing of market knowledge.
- Motivated & driven by sales growth
- Approachable, sophisticated interaction style
- Credible Wholesale/Trade experience as a sales manager in the interiors or other design led industry.
- Territory Management experience with a strong understanding of the NSW/ACT design and retail market
- High Initiative and a drive for continuous improvement
- Collaborative, customer service orientation
- Strong ability to engage and convert sales,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commercial / financial acumen / attention to detail
- Team orientation with people management & delegation ability
- Highly motivated and adaptable
- Interior design qualification/ experience highly valued
- Strong communication skills
- Attractive Salary package
- A great work environment
- A company culture that highly values its people
- Generous staff discounts
- Opportunity to develop and grow with a dynamic company with a proven growth record
If you have a demonstrable background in the industry & have the passion we are seeking, please forward your application to Jessica Rocke – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include a cover letter explaining why this is the role for you.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We apologise in advance.
Nothing suitable but still interested in a career at GlobeWest? Send us an enquiry and we’ll get in touch if something comes up.