Please send any enquiries or applications to Marianne Stamatakis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.Business Development Manager Warehouse Team Leader Customer Service Sales Administrator
Business Development Manager
We have an opportunity for a Business Development Manager based in Sydney.
Established in 2004, GlobeWest is at the forefront of designing, importing and wholesaling beautiful and ‘on trend’ contemporary furniture and homewares. GlobeWest is focused on building a long term, sustainable business and achieving a leading position in the market. To support this growth we are looking to appoint a Business Development Manager in both Sydney and Brisbane. This role will work collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders to achieve and exceed the sales and profitability goals.
The Business Development Manager role will form part of the State team it is working with. You will have a focus on Customer Relationship Management with the view of building, maintaining and extending relationships based on mutual, long-term objectives. Key areas of responsibility will include:
- identifying and gaining new business
- establishing and maintaining call cycles with clients
- using your existing network to promote the brand and it's products and represent the brand at national and state levels
The Ideal Candidate
Candidates should have previous experience as a Business Development Manager gained in a rapidly growing SME with a tertiary business qualification. Strong commercial acumen with the ability to interpret sales data is essential as are excellent written and verbal communication which will enable you to work effectively with diverse segments of the business's clientele. A proven track record of business growth and profitability will be essential to your success in this role.
Job benefits and perks
Competitive remuneration will be offered commensurate with experience.
If this sounds like a role that would suit your style and background, please contact Marianne Stamatakis, People & Culture.
Warehouse Team Leader
Afternoon shift 8.55am - 5pm
Established in 2004, GlobeWest is a rapidly growing furniture importer and wholesaler of distinctive furniture and homewares with a great working culture. GlobeWest has full-time positions available for energetic, mature minded individuals with previous warehouse and forklift experience.
The primary responsibility of a Team Leader is to ensure the constant, smooth and efficient operation of the Warehouse to achieve budget, service levels and organisational KPI’s. You will motivate employees and monitor performance. You will ensure the team complies with legislation, company policies and provides a high level of service at all times.
Reporting to the Senior Team Leader your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Ensuring the efficient loading, unloading and accurate put away of goods.
- Planning and organising warehouse activities and delegating appropriate tasks to ensure maximum efficiency
- Directing the driver to place the container to the correct dock
- Managing the efficiency and productivity of staff unloading the container
- General warehouse duties and housekeeping
- Identifying incorrect codes and quantity markings on cartons and correct where required. Product is to be palletised correctly with like product and stacked safelly on the pallets for storage
- Ensure all orders to be despatched the following day are completed and checked.
The successful applicant must have the following:
- Current drivers licence and own transport
- Previous experience in a team leader role
- Current Forklift licence with reach truck experience
- Physically fit and able to do physical work
- Worked within a computer based warehouse managed system (WMS)
- Reliable with a strong work ethic
- Understanding of stafety and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a busy, changing environment
- Available to work overtime when required
This role will suit someone wishing to join a busy warehouse team. Normal working hours are Monday to Friday with overtime according to workload.
Customer Service Sales Administrator
- Great team culture and work environment
- Innovative, Springvale based company offering scope for training & development
- End-to-end inbound customer service offering lots of variety
Established in 2004, GlobeWest is at the forefront of designing, importing, and wholesaling beautiful and 'on trend' contemporary furniture and homewares. GlobeWest is focused on building a long term, sustainable business and achieving a leading position in the market.
An exciting opportunity is available for a bright and enthusiastic individual to join our team and make a difference. Reporting to the Customer Service Sales Administration Manager and working within a dedicated supportive team, your role will be varied and will include taking responsibility for national orders from placement to completion.
This position is available as a direct result of internal promotion.
As a member of this collaborative team you will be responding to inbound calls and emails from clients covering a range of products. This team is focused on the quality of customer service, not just the quantity of calls. Your role will be a mix between customer service and administration as you respond to a range of simple and complex queries.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Handling and resolving customer enquiries;
- Processing and managing orders;
- Assisting in managing stock availability;
- Entering quotes and stock check assistance;
- Managing payment and converting item fulfillments; and
- Developing and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders and building on GlobeWest's excellent reputation.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A commitment to excellence in customer service combined with strong administration skills:
- Proven experience in customer service
- Experience using a CRM/ERP system, preferably Netsuite; and
- Excellent computer skills, a positive, energetic approach with strong attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast paced, high volume environment.
If you have a passion for customer service, are a team player and have highly developed professional verbal and written communication skills, we would love to hear from you.
In return for your committment, you will receive ongoing training & support, a competitive salary package, numerous company benefits and genuine long-term career progression opportunities!
Nothing suitable but still interested in a career at GlobeWest? Send us an enquiry and we’ll get in touch if something comes up.