Please send any enquiries or applications to Marianne Stamatakis at email@example.com
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.Warehouse Team Leader Accounts Receivable Officer
Accounts Receivable Officer (VIC)
- Great team culture and work environment
- Innovative, Australian Company
- Accounts Receivable role offering lots of variety and development
Established in 2004, GlobeWest is at the forefront of designing, importing, and wholesaling beautiful and 'on trend' contemporary furniture and homewares.
Reporting to the Finance and Administration Manager and working within a dedicated, supportive team, this role will be responsible for accurate and timely financial transactions related to Accounts Receivable.
Key responsibilities include:
- Accurate and timely financial transactions related to Accounts Receivable;
- The processing and reconciliation of all customer receipts and credits;
- Generating invoices and credits;
- Answering accounts queries;
- Carrying out trade references as well as processing journals;
- Bank reconciliations and following up overdue accounts; and
- Developing, building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders through exceptional customer service and standards.
The successful applicant will have:
- Bachelor of Business or equivalent TAFE Qualifications;
- Minimum 1-year Accounts Receivable or like experience;
- Experience with accounts receivable calls/ following up overdue accounts;
- Intermediate Excel skills and excellent time management;
- A commitment to excellence in customer service and high work standards;
- Excellent administration and organisational skills; and
- The ability to work and thrive in a face paced, high volume environment.
If you are focused on developing your skills in accounts and finance and are a team player, we would love to hear from you.
Warehouse Team Leader (VIC)
Afternoon shift 8.55am - 5pm
Established in 2004, GlobeWest is a rapidly growing furniture importer and wholesaler of distinctive furniture and homewares with a great working culture. GlobeWest has full-time positions available for energetic, mature minded individuals with previous warehouse and forklift experience.
Based in Melbourne, VIC, the primary responsibility of a Team Leader is to ensure the constant, smooth and efficient operation of the Warehouse to achieve budget, service levels and organisational KPI’s. You will motivate employees and monitor performance. You will ensure the team complies with legislation, company policies and provides a high level of service at all times.
Reporting to the Senior Team Leader your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Ensuring the efficient loading, unloading and accurate put away of goods.
- Planning and organising warehouse activities and delegating appropriate tasks to ensure maximum efficiency
- Directing the driver to place the container to the correct dock
- Managing the efficiency and productivity of staff unloading the container
- General warehouse duties and housekeeping
- Identifying incorrect codes and quantity markings on cartons and correct where required. Product is to be palletised correctly with like product and stacked safely on the pallets for storage
- Ensure all orders to be dispatched the following day are completed and checked.
The successful applicant must have the following:
- Current drivers licence and own transport
- Previous experience in a team leader role
- Current Forklift licence with reach truck experience
- Physically fit and able to do physical work
- Worked within a computer based warehouse managed system (WMS)
- Reliable with a strong work ethic
- Understanding of safety and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a busy, changing environment
- Available to work overtime when required
This role will suit someone wishing to join a busy warehouse team. Normal working hours are Monday to Friday with overtime according to workload.
Nothing suitable but still interested in a career at GlobeWest? Send us an enquiry and we’ll get in touch if something comes up.